Rooting LG Aristo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaHandyman

Commendable
Dec 5, 2016
I have just unlocked my LG Aristo from MetroPCS and am looking forward to rooting it. Is there a good non-pc assisted program that will do this safely? Or what would be my simplest, safest way to accomplish this? Thanks in advance for any help.

Solution
I always connect to a laptop and run KingoRoot (note the extra "o", I don't recommend KingRoot) but you want to perform an internal so I didn't mention it.

My best shot now is that you can get a download of a decent apk from xdadevelopers.com and it will be trustworthy.

DaHandyman

Commendable
Dec 5, 2016
The stuff on the Google Play Store apps are more of a placebo than the cure for the illness of not being able to actually control the phone that I bought and payed for. Now that I put in my 90 days that they will unlock it for use for other providers, I would also like to be able to get rid of a lot of bloatware and such.

I always connect to a laptop and run KingoRoot (note the extra "o", I don't recommend KingRoot) but you want to perform an internal so I didn't mention it.

My best shot now is that you can get a download of a decent apk from xdadevelopers.com and it will be trustworthy.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.