Roundup: Compact Digital Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]zodiacfml[/nom]should have classified the cameras to at least price and/or final rating. i got discouraged to read.[/citation]
When you say classified, what do you mean? Do you mean the pages should go in order of price, or in order of rating? Such as the cheap ones at the beginning and the expensive ones at the end OR the best cameras at the top and the worst cameras at the bottom?

zodiacfml

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2008
i meant group them by chosen price ranges/brackets or any feature you think is relevant since comparison between cameras is just difficult with the present format wherein it is only possible to compare models of a certain brand.

Aragorn

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005
It would have been nice if all the cameras were given scores (yes I know this is very subjective, but so are all the comments and pro/con sections). Idealy they would be given su scores as well (i.e. a still picture score, a video score, a asthetics score, a usablity score, maybe some others) and then the cameras could be sorted by those scores with links, maybey a short blurb at each camera in the sorted list. Another thing that would be very usefull to myself and I assume other readers is a features table that allows us to compare all the cameras.

G

I have had this camera for about a year and not happy at all with the quality of the pictures. I'm not sure why, but if I take four pictures of a subject, one after another, one will be very nice, one will be ok and two will be terrible. In average my five year old camera gives better pictures. I would not recommend this camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS