Roxxxy the Sexbot Entertains the Masses at AEE

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gawd damm I didn't realize you tech nerds has such a good sense of humour!

G

Now my turn:

Do you think we could program Roxxxy not to get upset when we fall asleep right after we're done?

G

coderdunn
"Hold on, I know I only clicked submit once o.o"

Yeah, that's what I said when the Roxxxy twins showed up at my door with an order status of 2!

rodney_ws

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2005
That's just version 1.0... give it time! One day we'll all look back and wonder why we even bothered with the old fashioned human women.

megamanx00

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2008
Creepy. It would probably sell better if it looked more like that female robot the Japanese made. I mean hey, if they are willing to marry a Game Boy simulation I'm sure they would have a big market for this.

Socnom

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2008
That thing looks like a spawn of Chucky!
Wonder what the medics will say when this thing malfunctions while being used as intended.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]nekatreven[/nom]iiinput, need iiiiinput(Short Circuit reference...for the uninitiated )[/citation]
It would have been better if you didn't tell anyone! Innnput, need Innnnnput. (in middle eastern accent) No disassemble number five!

Status
Not open for further replies.