Roxxxy the Sexbot Entertains the Masses at AEE

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loomis86

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
Gross!

who takes care of her...ah...feminine hygiene? Just what I need. a girlfriend that doesn't do any work...and costs about ten grand. It ain't gonna run prostitutes outta business, that's for sure.

I'm guessing the "mature martha" personality is going to bomb. Guys looking for a mate that will take care of them and trim the crust off their toast will probably not be much into a dead limp doll that can't do anything.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Dead or alive your cumming with me! (Robocop)

This is kinda weird but I will wait for something a bit more advanced, in between cleaning my pipes it could be cleaning my house lol

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]JonathanDeane[/nom]Dead or alive your cumming with me! (Robocop)This is kinda weird but I will wait for something a bit more advanced, in between cleaning my pipes it could be cleaning my house lol[/citation]

and you'll still need something to clean her. :(

G

[citation][nom]megamanx00[/nom]Creepy. It would probably sell better if it looked more like that female robot the Japanese made. I mean hey, if they are willing to marry a Game Boy simulation I'm sure they would have a big market for this.[/citation]

I agree with you on that one. It's only a matter of time before the U.S. market starts selling Anime-based sex dolls also.

G

Want a robotic woman with a recurring maintenance fee? Just wait until you've been married a few years...

amarok

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
Funny as hell.

I wonder why it is 2 heavily overweight middle-age men with not much hair on the head, who has invented this sex toy? ;-)

They have probably just come out from their parents basements after years and years of trial & error playing wow and finding a human girlfriend :)

G

Who needs relationship therapy when you've got this thing laying around!

G

This is a wonderful idea - way overdue. For those who don't want to plunk out the $7-9000, a business opportunity presents itself as a mechanical bordello! Many women have already replaced men with the "electric banana". It'll be great when the girlbots get an AI personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.