Rumor: Apple’s HDTV Slated For Q4 2012 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Great another overpriced gadget for apple fan boys to spend thier morgage payment on.

hardcore_gamer

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010
[citation][nom]CASH_man0[/nom]CANNOT WAIT to get three of these for my house! Can't wait to see what kind of integration these will have with existing products!It's obvious I'll be able to use my iPads and iPhones to control them, but I wonder if I can use my Macbook, iMac, and Mac Pro to control them as well?Definitely won't be able to control them with a POS galaxy device! SamSUCK will no doubt release a samSUCK TV that will be an exact copy of Apple's revolutionary new set and half-ass the implementation. Won't stop the samSUCK sheeple from pretending that samSUCK's copy and paste job will be better, despite not working.[/citation]

Not sure if trolling or crappling..

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]CASH_man0[/nom]CANNOT WAIT to get three of these for my house! Can't wait to see what kind of integration these will have with existing products!It's obvious I'll be able to use my iPads and iPhones to control them, but I wonder if I can use my Macbook, iMac, and Mac Pro to control them as well?Definitely won't be able to control them with a POS galaxy device! SamSUCK will no doubt release a samSUCK TV that will be an exact copy of Apple's revolutionary new set and half-ass the implementation. Won't stop the samSUCK sheeple from pretending that samSUCK's copy and paste job will be better, despite not working.[/citation]Apple will probably force you to upgrade you iPad and phone to be able to control it, because they will say that only the latest version will have the capability...

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]hardcore_gamer[/nom]Not sure if trolling or crappling..[/citation]
Definitely trolling and phishing for more answers... Besides, the posts are identical to some old troll's under a different name a few months ago.
Just ignore him and move on.

" while a unique content distribution model will offer channels in app-like bundles"

That remains to be seen... what channels and why bundles, unless they plan to implement the cable packages model in their business. A step sideways, not forward. Moving forward would mean bringing a-la-carte programming, but so far no premium channel owners are willing to do that, not to upset the big coms (Comcast, TW, etc.); besides, these cable companies will cap or throttle any other subscriptions than their own, making this unusable.

G

[citation][nom]house70[/nom]Definitely trolling and phishing for more answers... Besides, the posts are identical to some old troll's under a different name a few months ago.
Just ignore him and move on.[/citation]

Right, because I acknowledge that Apple makes far superior products to Samsung and am not a blind sheep that will hate a product simply because of its popularity, it MUST be trolling!

Samsung branded products are terrible and extremely low quality. The TVs are GARBAGE. I own two and one Sony. The both Samsung sets have broken twice and one now takes 25 seconds to turn on. The Sony has not had a single issue in 4 years.

JUNK JUNK JUNK.

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
[citation][nom]CASH_MONEY_MAN[/nom]Right, because I acknowledge that Apple makes far superior products to Samsung and am not a blind sheep that will hate a product simply because of its popularity, it MUST be trolling!Samsung branded products are terrible and extremely low quality. The TVs are GARBAGE. I own two and one Sony. The both Samsung sets have broken twice and one now takes 25 seconds to turn on. The Sony has not had a single issue in 4 years.JUNK JUNK JUNK.[/citation]

I hope you are enjoying Samsung junks in your iProducts ;)

G

Cash_Money_Man----- I own apple stock so by all means go out and pay double for a TV with first gen software and a dated screen type. If you thing Samsung makes crap then your oviously blind so it shouldn't matter what you buy. You own 3 TV's? Your parents must have a huge basement.

G

[citation][nom]plee, a mad kid with no money[/nom] I own apple stock so by all means go out and pay double for a TV with first gen software and a dated screen type. If you thing Samsung makes crap then your oviously blind so it shouldn't matter what you buy. You own 3 TV's?[/citation]

Dated like the retina screen on the new macbook pro? Samsung BRANDED stuff IS junk; they can make quality parts separately, but they need someone like Apple to figure out how to use them without them breaking!

And nice try at flaming, son! Some of us have CASH MONEY and can afford nice things; sucks to hear that you can't though, bro!

coolcash1777

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2009
[citation][nom]CASH_MONEY_MAN[/nom]Right, because I acknowledge that Apple makes far superior products to Samsung and am not a blind sheep that will hate a product simply because of its popularity, it MUST be trolling!Samsung branded products are terrible and extremely low quality. The TVs are GARBAGE. I own two and one Sony. The both Samsung sets have broken twice and one now takes 25 seconds to turn on. The Sony has not had a single issue in 4 years.JUNK JUNK JUNK.[/citation]

BTW there is a class action lawsuit against Samsung. The capacitors are bad in some models.

Get it fixed for free on-site.
http://www.samsung.com/us/capacitorsettlement/

Status
Not open for further replies.