Rumor: HTC Working on Music Streaming Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have an HTC phone, and if they can give me a Spotify service on the phone for free I'd gladly use it. I use Spotify on my PC, but I dont pay them to use it on my phone, nor will I ever. If ad support works for my desktop it should work for my mobile too.

Maybe they can make a video service like Hulu while they are at it so I can watch TV on the go without paying those jerks to watch ads.

endif

Distinguished
May 19, 2009
I could walk over an ask them. They just opened up a new R&D office a few blocks away from me in downtown Durham, NC.

G

Being over 70 yrs old now and following music for well over 50 years, once in a century we are blessed with a angelic voice, perhaps one of the greatest finds in the music business by Jimmy Iovine was signing New York's Pia Toscano to a recording contract.Pia's voice and talent is that one in a million that everyone always looks for, and you can expect great things to happen to Pia in her future as an entertainer.With her voice, her looks and her profound love of following the American dream, her family and moral values being OUTSTANDING, Pia Toscano will be a super megastar for years to come, and a super role model for all the young children to follow. Thank You God for sending us Pia Toscano!
Pia Toscano is an emerging music superstar, and you can follow her rise to fame on twitter.com@PiaToscano.

Status
Not open for further replies.