Rumor: iPhone 5, iPad Mini, New iPods Coming

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hakesterman

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
The iPhone 4 has a few more flaws then just the antenna. My friend had a full plastic cover over the back of the phone, but when he dropped it flat on its back the glass still shattered!!

That's not a flaw, your friend needs to learn not to drop their phone on concrete.

Vladislaus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
[citation][nom]wotan31[/nom]Or Windows 2000 was Windows ME but with the software fixed.[/citation] First I have to point out that Windows 2000 was launched 7 months before Windows ME. Secondly they used different technologies, one was based on the NT platform and the other on the 9x platform. The Windows 2000 was targeted at corporations and the Windows ME at home users, so they weren't concurrent OSs.

[citation][nom]wotan31[/nom]Or Windows 7 was Windows Vista with the software fixed. How many times over did you pay the Microsoft Tax to get your bugs fixed?[/citation] I don't understand Mac fans. First Windows 7 is a clone of the Mac OS X, now it's a fixed Windows Vista.

urlsen

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2007
[citation][nom]pirateboy[/nom]lol, you sound like this buyer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg[/citation]

This video made my day...freckin awesome Thanks:)

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
no iPhone for me. I'd rather hear about the next generation DROID X with Android 3.0 and a much better battery life. Oh, and a 12 MP camera that works like a 12 MP camera SHOULD.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]pirateboy[/nom]lol, you sound like this buyer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg[/citation]

No matter how many times I watch this it frick'n hilarious.

I switched from an iPhone to an Evo ...back to an iPhone (my wife started cry'n because we weren't on the same network. ...and I miss the Evo. Badd-@$$ phone...I kinda miss it.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]xerroz[/nom]by the time the iphone 5 comes everyone and their dog will own a windows 7 phone[/citation]

I guarantee you that is not true. Good luck to MS with that though.

tu_illegalamigo

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2010
[citation][nom]The Greater Good[/nom]If you think Windows 2000 was an "extension" of Windows 98, you just lost all credibility. Windows 2000 was built around the NT kernel.[/citation]

WIN+ ∞!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.