Rumors Say Xbox 360 Pro Becoming Elite

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
With the PS3 it is different though, because any idiot can replace the hard drive themselves with out buying the "special" super expensive one like MS supplies. Since all of the current PS3 models have IDENTICAL features (no more worrying about USB/card readers/PS2 compatibility) the only differentiating feature IS the hard drive.

What would make me like Microsoft a lot more in regards to their Xbox 360, simple:
-Instead of lowering the price, just give us all the wireless adapter free instead of trying to get $100 out of us for it
-Make the dam console actually work. As much as I screw around with my computer and mess with stuff, it is STILL more reliable than an Xbox 360.

Frankly, I find this one of the single biggest cases of consumer retardation EVER, "well it has a tremendous failure rate, but I need it to play Halo so I'll buy it anyways no matter what, maybe even 2 or 3 or 4 times if needed!"

Kill@dor

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Microsoft should just sell faster XBOX360 hard drives, then i will be good to go. The ones we have now are a little slow in my opinon.

AndrewMD

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2008
The main issue here is this is not an APPLE product so everyone that is complaining about how this should have this or that or that it is limited blah blah blah just need to search elsewhere for a gaming system. I in fact love my 360. It plays all types of movies, games and music. The fact that I don't need a BD player to watch HD is even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.