Running Program

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

How can do to see if a program is running?

--


Cumprimentos,
David de Passos
--------------------------------------------------------------
RCSOFT, Lda.
E-Mail: passos@rcsoft.pt
Móvel: +351 966931639
Telefone: +351 239708708
Fax: +351 239708701
Tel. Directo: +351 239708705 ext. 401
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

"David de Passos" <passos@rcsoft.pt> wrote:

>How can do to see if a program is running?

Start|Settings|System|Memory|Running Programs.

This will usually not show apps that run all of the time, like task
bar switchers, Today Screen plugins, etc., but will show apps you have
launched.
--
__________________________________________________________________________________
Ed Hansberry (Please do *NOT* email me. Post here for the benefit of all)
What is on my Pocket PC? http://www.ehansberry.com/
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices www.pocketpc.com
What is an MVP? - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Sorry!
I want to see run-time with VB.NET Compact Framewrork

"Ed Hansberry, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices"
<spamfree-silvernino@hotmail.spambegone.com> wrote in message
news:f7ki411175k1a3jp3je5tjd6r9bf4qjmvg@4ax.com...
> "David de Passos" <passos@rcsoft.pt> wrote:
>
>>How can do to see if a program is running?
>
> Start|Settings|System|Memory|Running Programs.
>
> This will usually not show apps that run all of the time, like task
> bar switchers, Today Screen plugins, etc., but will show apps you have
> launched.
> --
> __________________________________________________________________________________
> Ed Hansberry (Please do *NOT* email me. Post here for the benefit of all)
> What is on my Pocket PC? http://www.ehansberry.com/
> Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices www.pocketpc.com
> What is an MVP? - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>
 

marc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
354
0
18,930
0
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

David ode Passos wrote:

> Sorry!
> I want to see run-time with VB.NET Compact Framewrork

You shouldn't be programming! Could be dangerous
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

But I need to start a external program if he don't are running

"Marc" <see@signature.url> wrote in message
news:1112179581.5869.0@nnrp-t71-03.news.uk.clara.net...
> David ode Passos wrote:
>
>> Sorry!
>> I want to see run-time with VB.NET Compact Framewrork
>
> You shouldn't be programming! Could be dangerous
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:49:02 +0100, "David de Passos"
<passos@rcsoft.pt> wrote:

>Sorry!
>I want to see run-time with VB.NET Compact Framewrork

You will have a far better chance of asking questions like this if you
ask in one of the newsgroups for programmers. In particular, I'm sure
at least one group exists for VB.NET CF programmers, I don't know the
name(s), but I'm sure a little effort with google will find it/them.

When you do ask the question in an appropriate group, I suggest
providing the following additional info:
1) do you have access to the source code for the program you are
trying to start?
2) are you trying to avoid multiple instances of a program


>
>"Ed Hansberry, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices"
><spamfree-silvernino@hotmail.spambegone.com> wrote in message
>news:f7ki411175k1a3jp3je5tjd6r9bf4qjmvg@4ax.com...
>> "David de Passos" <passos@rcsoft.pt> wrote:
>>
>>>How can do to see if a program is running?
>>
>> Start|Settings|System|Memory|Running Programs.
>>
>> This will usually not show apps that run all of the time, like task
>> bar switchers, Today Screen plugins, etc., but will show apps you have
>> launched.
>> --
>> __________________________________________________________________________________
>> Ed Hansberry (Please do *NOT* email me. Post here for the benefit of all)
>> What is on my Pocket PC? http://www.ehansberry.com/
>> Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices www.pocketpc.com
>> What is an MVP? - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>>
>
>

-----------------------------------------
To reply to me, remove the underscores (_) from my email address (and please indicate which newsgroup and message).

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.
500 Harrison Ave., Suite 3R
Boston, MA 02118
www.penfact.com
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY