Russian MP Asks for Probe Into Alien Abduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
First Canada, now Russia.

I wonder how many of these stories we were missing out on before Stephen Hawking brought aliens back in fashion.

Horhe

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2008
I'm pretty sure he wasn't kidnapped, because if the aliens would come to Earth, they will surely come to USA. Probably in Washington DC, so they can fight Will Smith.

G

Perhaps the Aliens have come to speculate on the bond markets. It's probably the biggest game of high stakes poker (in the galaxy) at the moment...

matchboxmatt

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2009
"As president of the World Chess Federation, he is said to have spent tens of millions of dollars turning the poor region of Kalmykia into a mecca for chess players. Ilyumzhinov is responsible for building an entire village, dubbed Chess City, to host international tournaments."

The guy sounds like a real life Seto-Kaiba.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]matchboxmatt[/nom]"As president of the World Chess Federation, he is said to have spent tens of millions of dollars turning the poor region of Kalmykia into a mecca for chess players. Ilyumzhinov is responsible for building an entire village, dubbed Chess City, to host international tournaments."The guy sounds like a real life Seto-Kaiba.[/citation]
Battle City - Chess Edition!

G

Somewhat odd that this is newsworthy now as Kirsan's claims of abduction date back at least as far as his '98 autobiography "The President's Crown of Thorns." Frankly, he's loonier than a Wisconsin lake and with any luck the BBC piece will help Karpov in his run to replace Kirsan as president of FIDE.

godwhomismike

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Hargak[/nom]Sounds more like he just WANTED to be probed by aliens, some peoples fantasy's![/citation]

Andre Lebedev: "How come everything today has involved things either coming in or going out of my ass? "

Status
Not open for further replies.