S3 vs Note 2

Twinkletoes

Honorable
Oct 28, 2012
As the thread states, what is the phone i should go for? is it worth waiting for the next gens??? or are ther other phones i should go for,
i am open to suggestions
i will be gamin on the phone, and makign phone calls, thats it.

chocostain

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
If you'd like to get a phone now, go for the Note II. The S3 is nice but still has a lot of bugs that need fixing.

However if you can wait, the GS4 is coming this April or May.

If it were me. I'd wait for the GS4.

"Unbreakable 1080p Amoled Screen" - You can't go wrong with that!

I suppose the Note 2 is good if you are looking for a large screen phone. A bit large to put into your pocket for most people I would say.

The best thing about the Note 2 is... you can write notes with it. Probably good for meetings or in class to write things down.

onakvogaou

Honorable
Jan 4, 2013
The Galaxy Note 2 is Samsung's flagship device, which makes it a bit better than the S3 in terms of hardware and stock sw features. But as it's a phablet, I would go for the S3, which is closer to a smartphone. :)

chris_obe

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
If your phone is appalling and you *need* something better, both will be an improvement- though the Note II is probably the better phone...

If you've got something like a GS2, you may aswell root it, and experiment with Android 4.2.1 until the Galaxy S4 comes out.

Daman Jot

Estimable
Feb 19, 2014
Dude just go with Note 2 as your gaming experience will be much better because of 2GB of RAM & on the contrary it has a more powerful battery than S3 which has only a 1GB ram. And coming to the graphics as you are a gamer, it hardly makes difference in both phones coz both come with a Mali-400 gpu. just one thing to say GO WITH NOTE 2