Samsung: 1 Million Galaxy S Phones Sold Already

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwnagehobo

Distinguished
May 8, 2010
I own this phone, and love every second of using it. I have to admit it did take a little while to work out that I had to tell the phone to mount while it was plugged into the my PC, rather than just selecting 'Mass Storage' mode :p
But that's more of an issue with me than the phone.

I love the iPhone 4 emulator app, where you hold it upright and the signal drops out.

Froyo should be awesome, especially if what I've heard about proper Flash is true. Having said that, it currently copes with Amazing Horse, until the video repeats, then it has sync issues.

I was originally going to get a HTC Desire, but my carrier didn't have it, so I looked at their other Android phones, and this one popped up... that was the first time I'd heard of the Galaxy S. Thank you Virgin Mobile for your limited phone range.

G

This phone kicks an iPhone in the ass each and every time. At work, if someone sitting at my table is listening to their iPhone full blast, I can drown them out EASILY without even setting the speaker volume to full. Their iPhone's die half way through an eight hour shift, while I can bring mine in for TWO shifts before charging and use it pretty continuously. The apps are killer and you can run more then one at a time. I'd be lost without my Samsung S

Status
Not open for further replies.