samsung 270e dead

Akhilesh_5

Estimable
Aug 14, 2016
i have a laptop Samsung 270E which is dead ,when i press the power button the power led switch on but no respond and the system fan is not working???

need help???????

Solution
There could be different key combinations to change input, check samsung guide somewhere on google. I mean after connecting external monitor via hdmi or vga,

Try reseat ram, do this while power cable and battery is out. Test with 1 ram stick in each slot and add power cable after swapping to test each time. Always remove cable after trying.

Did you update bios before this happened ?

If you plan disassemblying further and there is no warranty and your ok with risks then here is video how : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMchetePFo8

Tell me if you plan on disassembly so i can help more, otherwise go with what skynetrising said.

fagetti

Prominent
Mar 1, 2018
Need more info Brother. So no picture on screen, what about external screen via hdmi vga? Have you tried?

Get battery and power cable off and press and hold power button for 1min. Put cable back only and try start without battery

I never repaired samsung laptop, HP laptop has warning message about fan not working but maybe samsung laptop wont even give picture if it wont work.
Are you willing to disassembly?

Akhilesh_5

Estimable
Aug 14, 2016

no image on external screen i have tried your solution but nothing still the same

fagetti

Prominent
Mar 1, 2018
There could be different key combinations to change input, check samsung guide somewhere on google. I mean after connecting external monitor via hdmi or vga,

Try reseat ram, do this while power cable and battery is out. Test with 1 ram stick in each slot and add power cable after swapping to test each time. Always remove cable after trying.

Did you update bios before this happened ?

If you plan disassemblying further and there is no warranty and your ok with risks then here is video how : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMchetePFo8

Tell me if you plan on disassembly so i can help more, otherwise go with what skynetrising said.

Solution

Seyed22Shaheen

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017
1)get the AC and Battery off
2)Press the power button for 30 secs while holding the laptop upside down
3)Insert the battery back and press the power button for 30 secs
4) that should do it, now plug the AC back.