Samsung Digital TV and station it needs to be on for DISH tv to work

If you connected your DISH box with the RF antenna output to the TV antenna input you would need to select cable as you antenna type and run a channel scan with the box connected and on.
Your old TV may have been connected this way but you will get a better picture by using the HDMI or any other video and audio connection you DISH box has and selecting that input. If you don't have an HD box I would highly suggest you get one from DISH. The picture will be much much better.

If you connected your DISH box with the RF antenna output to the TV antenna input you would need to select cable as you antenna type and run a channel scan with the box connected and on.
Your old TV may have been connected this way but you will get a better picture by using the HDMI or any other video and audio connection you DISH box has and selecting that input. If you don't have an HD box I would highly suggest you get one from DISH. The picture will be much much better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 11
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
Z Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
how to connect digital outdoor hdtv antenna to samsung un50mu6300 tv
I connected the HDMI output of a HD digital set up box via HDMI/DVI adapter to the DVI input of a Samsung monitor to watch TV.
How to connect Samsung optical audio out to Realistic digital synthezised stereo amplifier with RCA jacks right and left lmpu
Forgot you tube app 4 digit pin on Samsung
my samsung tv is asking for a 7 digit cod but my is giving me a 7 digit code
Samsung TV - F Connector Issues
Sending audio from Samsung TV to analog speakers
Chatter on Netflix when using digital Audio output on Samsung Smart TV
No Sound - Samsung KU6300 to Panasonic SC-BTT490 via Digital Optical
Does Samsung smart tv require a digital tv adapter to receive spectrum digital
Use one remote with my Samsung flat screen TV and my digital converter box which remote do I use
Samsung Smart TV will not read WD Essentials
How to a samsung tv that keeps blacken out
I have a Samsung digital monitor 24inch and Sony hometheatre will I receive both video and audio if I us a VGA to HDMI cable
I imported a Music CD into my WD Passport (automatically saved as WMA) but when plugged into my USB port on the Samsung TV, sh
I have a Boston sound bar I want to hook up to my Samsung tv, I was told it needs to go into the out video. I bought a digital
I started using my wd my passport 2 tb on my Samsung smart tv. All of the sudden certain folders won't play but others will.
How do I connect my tv streamer for my hearing aids to the samsung 9000 tv which does not have a digital audio out!
Connecting Samsung TV, PS4, Cable box, and Soundbar for audio
Samsung digital in only 2.1

ASK THE COMMUNITY