Samsung Galaxy Core 2 randomly shuts off

lb2001

Commendable
Aug 23, 2016
I have a Samsung Galaxy Core 2, which shuts off randomly. It's like: "I pick ny phone out of my pocket. Are there messages? Hm? Its off!" When I turn it back on, it works normally. It also does that when it's on my desk. So the power button is not pressed. Also, the battery is more than 40 %! What can this be? Time for a new phone??:ouch:

Solution
Well it is possible that the battery isn't holding a full charge and that is causing it to go off. You could also have some sort of "Echo Mode" set up on the phone (even without realizing it) that is turning it off when it reaches a certain battery percent.

Or it is possible that something running on the phone (that you possibly didn't intend to put there) is the cause. Try turning the phone off and then load it in "Safe Mode". Leave it in that for a while and see if the problem still occurs. If it doesn't, you have something on your phone that needs to be remove/uninstalled as it is turning it off.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the...
Well it is possible that the battery isn't holding a full charge and that is causing it to go off. You could also have some sort of "Echo Mode" set up on the phone (even without realizing it) that is turning it off when it reaches a certain battery percent.

Or it is possible that something running on the phone (that you possibly didn't intend to put there) is the cause. Try turning the phone off and then load it in "Safe Mode". Leave it in that for a while and see if the problem still occurs. If it doesn't, you have something on your phone that needs to be remove/uninstalled as it is turning it off.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution