Samsung Galaxy grand prime not turning ON

Arshad_6

Commendable
Jun 16, 2016
Hi Dears,
I've a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime barely use for 1 year and 2 months, the phone right now is not turning on. I've tried all possible ways to turn it on but alas it was in vain. As the warranty is over the company is not willing to refund me. Please advise me can can be done. Thank you for all your concern.

Solution
The source could be a few things, there is no set 'one' source for the problem. Some devices tend to have the same repeating defect either in hardware or software. I had an old phone with the same problem you are referring to (which is a common problem) some phones just stop working one day. For what it would cost to get them diagnosed, and parts replaced, etc., you would be better served getting a new phone. Plus with software changing so often, phones become outdated quickly.
Have you tried holding down the power button for about 25-30 seconds and then seeing if it turns on? Sometimes it gets stuck.

Also, did you make sure it actually has a charge? When you plug it in, does it show it is charging? If not, I would check the cable on another device to see if it allows it to charge that one. If it doesn't then the cord is bad.

If the cord is fine, then I would check the battery on the phone. If it isn't charging, it could need replacing. Batteries usually go before a phone does.

The source could be a few things, there is no set 'one' source for the problem. Some devices tend to have the same repeating defect either in hardware or software. I had an old phone with the same problem you are referring to (which is a common problem) some phones just stop working one day. For what it would cost to get them diagnosed, and parts replaced, etc., you would be better served getting a new phone. Plus with software changing so often, phones become outdated quickly.

Solution