Samsung Galaxy S II Burns Inside Man's Pants

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

huh, that is what it was look like when the galaxy going supernova?

STravis

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Since it's a Samsung we see all the fanbois jump to the defense. Bet you if this was an iPhone those same fanbois would be here trashing Apple.

Fanbois of any type are tiring.

STravis

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]A Bad Day[/nom]As long as it's an extremely small percentage of hardware failures, there isn't much concern.However, if it's in the dozen of thousands or god forbid, nearly all of the phones, there's going to be quite a bit of recalls and class-action lawsuits...[/citation]

Dumbest post ever (and around here that says a lot)

sam buddy

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2011
[citation][nom]STravis[/nom]Since it's a Samsung we see all the fanbois jump to the defense. Bet you if this was an iPhone those same fanbois would be here trashing Apple.Fanbois of any type are tiring.[/citation]
Yes, you are tiring (or is your post supposedly neutral?).
BTW, looking at the thumb down raid in this article makes me sad. Most good posts are nuked to the satisfaction of fanboys. Why don't you all go troll forums and websites sympathetic to the companies you support, and get on a bashing frenzy there. Armies of blind zombies, we are fraking doomed.

G

Well just to inform everyone my wife has a Samsung nexus s and we went to sleep at 3am (after an all night wow party) plugged the phone up on the way to bed woke up at 6 to take the kids to school and our phone was on fire. where the charger plugged into the phone was melted and burning. now i see how we could be told it was out plug but guess what.....it was plugged into a GFI plug=breaker built into the outlet its self.it had not been tripped so no power surge. Sprint has tried everything in there power not to replace it to the point of sending a fire Marshall to our house to blame us for this instead of just replacing it with a different model

Status
Not open for further replies.