Question Samsung Galaxy S10 Volume

Timbogates

Prominent
May 29, 2022
I have a Galaxy S10 that I recently purchased new. I had the S7 and when using the volume control the buttons on the left side of the phone controlled how low or how high the ringer sounded when a call was received. That really was convenient for use when you left the ringer loud and needed to have easy access to turn it down. I know the control is found in settings with volume etc. Currently when I press the side keys on the left the volume indicator is vertical with 3 dots but does not regulate the phone ringer volume.

Is there a bettter way to make this a easier to use function with out going into Settings each time I need to adjust ringer volume? Just looking for a simple brief route to adjust that volume.

Thanks

Etrius vanRandr

Prominent
BANNED
May 11, 2022
Is there a bettter way to make this a easier to use function with out going into Settings each time I need to adjust ringer volume? Just looking for a simple brief route to adjust that volume.

Pressing the volume keys should bring up a small widget like this.

Pressing the little tab at the bottom with the control panel icon should bring up additional volumes.

XGz5rbs.png