News Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus vs. iPhone 12 Pro Max camera samples leak — and it's not close

Dec 19, 2020
An early Galaxy S21 Plus hands-on has leaked, and compared to the iPhone 12 Pro Max it's camera does not come out well.

Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus vs. iPhone 12 Pro Max camera samples leak — and it's not close : Read more
The galaxy series has always had killer phone cameras but they've always lacked with the software part of the camera for post production.. I don't use the regular camera when I take pictures with my galaxy I use pro mode, it uses the great cameras but without the weird overly saturated pictures. I wonder if the galaxy 21 they used was in pro auto mode or reg mode with the ai turned off.. it really makes a difference.

Dec 19, 2020
Pictures were actually taken here in Miami. A lot of these locations I've been to, the hand is in the Holocaust museum and the arena is the American Airlines Arena. But that's besides the point, these epicures are very disappointing and I highly doubt Samsung are going to keep it as is.

Dec 19, 2020
So the pre-releSe mid grade Samsung isn't as good at taking pictures as the top end Apple phone, am I reading that right? And that's the ONLY thing they could find the way I read it..

jonmoyo

Estimable
Dec 20, 2020
Even the previous Samsungs (S20 and S10) take better photos than the over exposed photos shown above.

Every website wants to be first with a scoop, but this is one instance where it would be better to wait and test the S21 on official release.