Solved! Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra S Pen - Noise

Feb 28, 2022
I have had my S22 for a couple of days and I have noticed that when I use the S Pen - actually moving on the screen (not air commands etc.) I get a static crackle through the speakers. Has anyone else got this issue? Or any idea why this would be - and how to fix it??

Solution
Turns out this is not an error - it is a feature. It is supposed to simulate a pencil scratching on paper. It doesn't and it is just annoying. In fact it uses different sound based on the type of writing implement you use. All are bad.
Thankfully it can be switched off - but the switch is linked to the sounds being played when the S Pen is removed/replaced. SO either all on or off. No reason why the couldn't have individual controls.
Feb 28, 2022
Turns out this is not an error - it is a feature. It is supposed to simulate a pencil scratching on paper. It doesn't and it is just annoying. In fact it uses different sound based on the type of writing implement you use. All are bad.
Thankfully it can be switched off - but the switch is linked to the sounds being played when the S Pen is removed/replaced. SO either all on or off. No reason why the couldn't have individual controls.

Solution