samsung galaxy S3 external charger wont charge fully for some battery

Kloitsjak

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
recently i bought a new external charger and 2 high capacity battery's because my charger port on my phone is broken. the standard battery that i had in my phone charges via the external charger fully to 100% but the other 2 high capacity battery's only charge between 85% and 95%.
the standard battery is 2100 mAh and the high capacity is 2300 mAh.
the external loader is: Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300/i9305 Battery accu external loader + USB
the 2 high capacity battery's are: Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300/i9305 High Capacity Battery

They should work fine together. However, that said, with some new batteries, especially the high capacity ones, it can take a few charges to get to 100%.

If, after say 10 charges, it still doesn't reach 100% I would contact where you purchased it from as it is not functioning correctly.

Kloitsjak

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
well the answer was that the charger could only charge unto 2100 mah and not 2300 mah, that is why it didnt get full since the charger was designed for the standart type of battery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 5
devfaruk Android Smartphones 8
ddanielccosta Android Smartphones 2
vuksha_xc60 Android Smartphones 0
P Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 4
P Android Smartphones 1