Solved! Advice needed on Wireless Phone Charger for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

MasterYoda327

Estimable
Feb 2, 2021
I am in the process of replacing my Samsung Galaxy S9+ smartphone with a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G phone through my phone service provider. I am considering getting a new wireless phone charger for the Galaxy S21 Ultra, but I would first like to know if my existing wireless charger is good enough or not. My existing wireless charger, which I used to charge my Galaxy S9+, is an Anker Power Wave Evo Stand (Amazon.com: Anker AK-A2523011 PowerWave Evo Stand: Electronics ). I am not very knowledgeable in the wireless charging technology field, so I would appreciate advice from people more knowledgeable in that area. Is my existing wireless charger good enough or should I replace it? If you suggest I replace it, what chargers would you recommend? I prefer a charging stand over a flat one when it comes to wireless phone charging , be in the best bang for your buck range, and from a trustworthy brand.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Simple way to find out. Get the phone, try it with your charger. If it does not work just charge it with the cable till you can buy one that does work. S21 supports up to 15W wireless charging but should work fine with your existing charger.
For brands, Anker is good like the one you have, if you want to have a cheaper 3rd party one.
Simple way to find out. Get the phone, try it with your charger. If it does not work just charge it with the cable till you can buy one that does work. S21 supports up to 15W wireless charging but should work fine with your existing charger.
For brands, Anker is good like the one you have, if you want to have a cheaper 3rd party one.

Solution