Samsung Galaxy S6 doesn't detect tap

Benjamin_BG

Estimable
Dec 4, 2015
I recently got a brand new Samsung Galaxy S6 and I like to play games like Piano Tiles 2 on it. But sometimes the phone just doesn't detect my tap and I just loose even if I press the screen harder than normal. This also happens when texting and playing other games.
What could cause this problem?

MobileEditor

Estimable
Nov 13, 2014
We have not experienced any touch latency issues with our S6 test units, so it's possible the device is faulty. It's also possible that some piece of software you installed is not behaving nicely, sucking up CPU resources or doing other bad things in the background. To test for this, do a factory reset on the device (after backing up of course) and see if the keyboard works fine again. Then install just Piano Tiles 2 and see if that works ok. If it does, then the hardware is fine, and you'll have to isolate which program is causing the problem and avoid it.

- Matt Humrick, Mobile Editor, Tom's Hardware

Benjamin_BG

Estimable
Dec 4, 2015

Okay I just reset my phone completely but the problem is still there, I think it's a hardware problem. :(

Ghillie_1

Commendable
Feb 11, 2016

Same problem here. And i have to add that, I have never dropped my phone or anything and also i have put a Screen Protector on it..