Samsung galaxy screen is stuck

vanillapdx

Prominent
Sep 4, 2017
Samsung galaxy tablet is stuck on the "Android is starting...starting apps" screen. Cannot shut it off. No button combo is making any kind of difference

You will have to either pull the battery (don't open it though if it is under warranty) or wait for it to lose power. Then charge it while it is off and once charged, try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it loads. If it does a lot will be restricted, however you can then work on determining what app(s), update(s), malware or viruses are on the device and the cause of your problems. Remove whatever it is and then restart the tablet.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

You will have to either pull the battery (don't open it though if it is under warranty) or wait for it to lose power. Then charge it while it is off and once charged, try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it loads. If it does a lot will be restricted, however you can then work on determining what app(s), update(s), malware or viruses are on the device and the cause of your problems. Remove whatever it is and then restart the tablet.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 2
M Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
Z Android Tablets 5
B Android Tablets 1