samsung galaxy sd card problems, apps wont work once moved, nothing will save, a lot of foreign language files on my sd card

lalalaraleah

Estimable
Jan 11, 2016
I have a Samsung galaxy core , I have had it for a month. I got an SD card 16gb a week ago, moved all apps that could be moved, saved photos to the SD card, everything was working great. Then yesterday I pick up my phone and my phone keeps saying removed Sd card and then it would say preparing sd card over and over again. I took out and put the card back in over and over rebooted. Then I too it out put in a 32gb sd card class 10. That message went away buy every app I try to put on it everyone I try to open it says unexpectedly stopped working. When I go to my files it says there is 224 files of weird symbol and foriegn language files that I cannot open or delete. My device storage is full, if I can't have an SD card then I can't really use app, photos, music, or my phone at all

Solution
Hello,

First... backup your data! Connect the SD card (or device) to your computer and copy all of your files there.
Some SD card must be formated (FAT32) before use. Try to format it and copy back your information on it. (backups are reccomended)
When you move your app from internal storage to SD... some of them may become unresponsible (you should keep then on your phone memory). I will give you some advices about your problems:
1) When you move one or more apps to your SD card -> REBOOT your device
2) Format new SD cards before use
3) The message "your SD card is removed unexpected" may comes from SD slot faulty or defective SD card
4) Clean your phone with "Clean Master". Download it from googleplay and run it once per...

GeRgY

Admirable
Hello,

First... backup your data! Connect the SD card (or device) to your computer and copy all of your files there.
Some SD card must be formated (FAT32) before use. Try to format it and copy back your information on it. (backups are reccomended)
When you move your app from internal storage to SD... some of them may become unresponsible (you should keep then on your phone memory). I will give you some advices about your problems:
1) When you move one or more apps to your SD card -> REBOOT your device
2) Format new SD cards before use
3) The message "your SD card is removed unexpected" may comes from SD slot faulty or defective SD card
4) Clean your phone with "Clean Master". Download it from googleplay and run it once per week/month.
Is it okay now?

Regards,
GeRgY

Solution