Review Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 Plus review (hands on)

Aug 19, 2020
I have been anxiously waiting for Samsung to release the Galaxy Tab S7 Plus with LTE/Cellular in the U.S. I see where it has been made available for pre-order in the U.K. and in India, but Samsung is not providing any information on U.S. release of cellular version.

You can reserve the Tab S7 Plus wifi version on the Samsung U.S. website. Not sure what the delay is related to cellular? :(

zomboromano

Estimable
Jan 27, 2018
There's one thing in this review that makes no sense..

The review says that it takes labor to remove the keyboard cover case, so the reviewer wants the case to be one piece instead of two.

When you buy a tablet, you buy it so you can use it as a tablet! By putting the pieces together, you are forcing everyone to use this as a laptop only. No one should have to lose their case just to use a keyboard.

Also, I know the keyboard cover will just pop off. So are the magnets in the back of the case just really strong? I think that's a good thing for most people since most people won't take off the book cover case.

Still a great review overall and I'm glad I read it. I just didn't think the keyboard cover stuff was good advice. The best thing about the keyboard cover is that I can use the keyboard only when I want to. This is a tablet first after all

TRENDING THREADS