Question Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Health Notifications Appear Even After Disabling Them

MasterYoda327

Estimable
Feb 2, 2021
As some of you may be aware, Samsung released a faulty software update late last month or early this month where the Galaxy Wearable app did not work properly and features such as text message notifications failed to appear on the Galaxy Watch 4 smartwatch and I believe also the Galaxy Watches 5 and 6 and Google Pixel smartwatch. I had this problem as well, though I did not hear about the faulty software update until after I uninstalled and re-installed the Galaxy Wearable app on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and factory reset my Galaxy Watch 4 and re-applied my custom settings on the smartwatch to save battery power. I do not use the Samsung health-related apps. After just re-checking my smartphone, I believe that I removed both Samsung Health and Samsung Health Monitor apps from my phone. I disabled smartwatch notifications for the two mentioned Samsung health apps on the Galaxy Wearable app. I disabled setting or applied manual settings for Samsung Health on my smartwatch as recommended in this web article I used to save smartwatch battery power (https://gadgetstouse.com/blog/2023/10/12/save-battery-on-samsung-galaxy-watch-4/). After completing these steps, I occasionally get health related notifications on my smartwatch whenever I get on my exercise bike or when I sit down in a chair. They appear to be heart, exercise, or step count health notifications. This is not an issue happening constantly, but I already double checked my mentioned device settings on my smartwatch and smartphone and I don't see any other health app related settings on my smartwatch. I don't want to have to factory reset my smartwatch again if I don't have to. After learning about the faulty Samsung smartwatch software update, I suspect that my unwanted health notifications may have something to do with it. My understanding is Samsung is working on a new software patch or update to fix the current faulty update. Has anyone else experienced this issue? If yes, is it due to a faulty software or firmware update on Samsung's end that will be fixed on the next update or is there some other notification setting that I don't know of that will stop these unwanted health notifications? Thanks.