Question Question about Bose Music App (for Android) with Wireless Phone Calls

MasterYoda327

Estimable
Feb 2, 2021
I have some questions about my Bose Music app for Android related to wireless phone calls through headphones. I recently setup the Bose Music app on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra smartphone and paired it with my Bose QuietComfort headphones. When I paired my headphones with the Bose app, I assumed it also paired my headphones with my smartphone through my smartphone's Bluetooth device settings when I got those Bluetooth pairing and permissions requests in the app, since I had not yet paired the headphones with the smartphone. One of the permissions I failed to grant was allowing my Bose app and headphones to access my contacts. After I finished setting up the Bose app, I saw no option in the app's settings to allow access to my contacts. I went into my smartphone's Bluetooth device settings, located my Bose headphones, and disabled and re-enabled the calls function. When I did that, I got the request for my headphones to access my contacts. I assumed this was the same contacts request that I got while setting up the Bose app. Now, I am not very familiar with wireless audio listening or phone calls through Bose headphones or any other headphones so I have the following questions:

1. When I pair my Bose headphones with the Bose Music app, does the app also pair my headphones in my smartphone's Bluetooth settings device list either automatically or through the pairing requests if I have not already paired my headphones with the smartphone?
2. If doing the Bose headphones pairing through the Bose app, If I fail to grant a permission like accessing my contacts, can I fix that problem by going to my smartphone's Bluetooth settings device list and allow the headphones access to my contacts? If yes, does this also allow the Bose app to also access my contacts?
3. If there is such an option on the Bose Music app to grant permission for the app and my Bose headphones to access my contacts and any other applicable features and data, where on the app would I find those permissions?
4. After I grant access to my contacts either through the Bose app or my smartphone's Bluetooth device settings for my Bose headphones, how would I know that they are accessing my contacts? Would I have a message displayed on my Bose app listing the identity of a contact I am either receiving a call from or speaking with in a phone call through my Bose headphones if that contact is on my contacts list or would I hear the name of my phone call contact through the voice system on my Bose headphones or both?
5. If for some reason, I have to factory reset the Bose Music app or uninstall it and re-install it, would I have to unpair my Bose headphones from my smartphone and re-pair it again or can I leave my headphones paired with the smartphone if the Bose app automatically detects that my headphones are already paired with my smartphone? Would I have to also grant access to permissions such as contacts again?

Thanks in advance.