Samsung illusion repeating loop

mnikki1

Estimable
Sep 5, 2015
Last week I put down my phone to charge over night and when I woke up it was off but at the little battery graphic showing that it was charged up. So I unplugged it and when I went to turn it on it was at a screen like it was booting up (no logo just the bold white letters SAMSUNG) and then it turned off then it turned on again and it would repeat. I looked up my problem and I saw a video on you tube with a guy with the same problem and he said to bang the power button till It worked.. But I am not sure if its a software (no new up dates, custom roots and such)
Or a hardware (the power button looks ok and no damage to the phone whatsoever) so what do you think? Im leaning towards hardware.. What do you guys think.. This is urgent as I start classes in a few weeks!! Thank you! :)
watch
-my problem is the same as the guy in the video
http://-the solution I've been looking at

Z1ppster_

Estimable
Sep 9, 2015
It's called bootloop and its more common with custom roms but can occur on unchanged systems.
SOLUTION - enter recovery mode(google your phone+recovery mode cuz its different for some phones. example - samsung galaxy s3 recovery mode etc.)and proceed to wipe dalvik cache, and then wipe cache. its really simple just google it