Solved! Samsung J3 Mission. Download books to external memory card using Overdrive app. Is it possible?

Solution
Files can be downloaded to the SD card, just apps can't (at least on that device). In the case of the item you are referring to, you would need to check the settings within that app itself to see if it has an option to download the files to a card. If the files are downloaded through the app itself that is. If there isn't an option to do it in the app, and they are downloaded through the app, then you can't do it.
Files can be downloaded to the SD card, just apps can't (at least on that device). In the case of the item you are referring to, you would need to check the settings within that app itself to see if it has an option to download the files to a card. If the files are downloaded through the app itself that is. If there isn't an option to do it in the app, and they are downloaded through the app, then you can't do it.

Solution

steidlp.s

Prominent
Oct 23, 2017
The Overdrive app settings allow one to choose where audio books are downloaded. I chose sd card external memory. Even though I made that choice,the books were downloaded to the inernal memory on my new Samsung Galaxy J3 Mission. On my old LG phone, when I did the same thing, the books were added to the external memory.