Samsung notebook N700z5c Heavy lag/frame issues

Brainl3ss

Estimable
Aug 30, 2015
Hey Guys!
I think you guys might be able to help me. So my gf pc gets random "lag", frame drops in everygame she can play. (LEague of legend, diablo 3, guild wars 2 mosty). It's really random, not only 5 min after playing or like a set time of the day. The frame drops to 1 and usually freeze for 1-2 second, then comes back to 10-20 FPS. Sometimes it comes back, other times it needs a game restart. The best way to fix it is a full pc cold restart. I don't think it's related to internet connection, im connected to the same network, she's usually on wifi, we tried direct cable, same thing. Pc performance seems fine when i monitor it. Long time i thought it was the anti-virus. I checked the box so it does updates and check ups only when pc is inactive. I once uninstalld it completly and didnt change a thing. Also it doesnt see any viruses. I also disable core parking. didn't help either. I don't know what to do anymore.

When she plays game cpu goes to 70-74C. i wonder if its overheating or not, searched a bit and laptop can go to 90-100 max i've read.. but i doubt it on a notebook.

Windows 8.1 64x
I7 3635QM 2.40GHz
8GB ram
Nvidia Gforce 640M (Also have a Intel HD graphics 4000) both up-to-date
Internet conection is 30Mb/s but we used to have 60Mbs and the problem was there before.

So any clue? Also, core parking is dangerous? should i disable it? Thank you very much!

Brainl3ss

Estimable
Aug 30, 2015

Hey! Thx for the reply.
So i did the update, the game driver rdy + the latest driver. Didn't change a thing. We just received the cooling pad we ordered, doesnt seem to make much a difference, the temperature is about 5C less but still having lag/frame issues.
I tried also the put all setting towards Nvidia gpu, seems like it made things worst so then i put the settings back to autoselection.
I even tried to desactivate Intel integrated graphics to run only on nvidia gpu, with one of my screen plugged in via HDMI and i lost the monitor, and if i would go to Nvidia setting it would tell me that there's no monitor plugged into the card.