Question Samsung S10 Stuck in Reboot Loop or SS RDX Watchdog Reset Mode

Gatchaman

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2013
My Samsung S10 was stuck in a boot loop from what I think was a corrupt app.

It was then stuck in SS RDX Watchdog Reset Mode until the battery died overnight. The error message was CPU HANG. Now it is stuck in the reboot loop again when I turn it on.

I would like to know if there is a way to get it to actually boot up, even in safe mode, so I can try to uninstall the corrupt app. Maybe pressing the power, Bixby, and volume keys in a specific way does this?

Thanks.

Oct 29, 2022
theres a pattern on how to exit on that if im not mistaken a key combination of some sort i accidentally had my phone to boot on that mode also and i just followed the combination on how to exit a mix of volume up/down and power for 7 sec

Oct 29, 2022

It was then stuck in SS RDX Watchdog Reset Mode until the battery died overnight. The error message was CPU HANG. Now it is stuck in the reboot loop again when I turn it on.

I would like to know if there is a way to get it to actually boot up, even in safe mode, so I can try to uninstall the corrupt app. Maybe pressing the power, Bixby, and volume keys in a specific way does this?

Thanks.
some users stated that you need to unplug the battery connector inside of the unit in order to fully reset or whatever happens inside of the board to fix the issue

Gatchaman

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2013
some users stated that you need to unplug the battery connector inside of the unit in order to fully reset or whatever happens inside of the board to fix the issue

It died overnight but I don't know how to press the keys to get it into safe mode. When I connect it to the power cord it immediately goes back into the boot loop.

Oct 29, 2022
It died overnight but I don't know how to press the keys to get it into safe mode. When I connect it to the power cord it immediately goes back into the boot loop.
can u connect your phone on your cable plug into a pc or laptop and then try pressing volume up and bixby with power button and after s10 logo appears let go of all the buttons i dont know if you already did this but its the only way in order to boot into recovery mode then wipe cache or maybe a factory reset or maybe you can try bixby and volume down at the same time and plug ur usb cable to a laptop to get it to download mode and maybe reflash your firmware if none of this works maybe disconnecting the battery connectors inside of your unit is your best option bcoz also some users reported that its a mobo issue on samsung phones.

Feb 2, 2023

Thanks.

I know this is a few months old, but I'm dealing with the same issue now with my s10e. Had to end up buying a new phone for the time being, but I really want some data transferred from this brick I have now. Did you ever find a solution? I was able to let my battery die and then boot it into recovery mode, I wiped the cache partition and that did nothing (of course). Currently waiting for the battery to drain back down.