Solved! samsung s10e or huawei p20 pro?

Sep 11, 2019
I have to chose between this 2, since I have been 'til now an iphone user (iphone SE).
I'm looking for a durable in time device , such as the battery life, processor etc. Sorry for my bad english.

Solution
I have to chose between this 2, since I have been 'til now an iphone user (iphone SE).
I'm looking for a durable in time device , such as the battery life, processor etc. Sorry for my bad english.

Hey!

The Huawei P20 pro has many amazing features such as being able to zoom in 5x but still have good quality resolution; it also has great battery life which is very important for when you haven't got time to charge your phone.

Another benefit for Huawei P20 pro is the price because it is cheaper than the Samsung S10e and has many other qualities to it such as the storage space and having a fast processor , reaching speeds of 2.4GHz.

The Samsung S10e provides you with a perfect screen to protect it from cracking by implementing...
You can do a good side by side comparison here... https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9537&idPhone2=9106

Also, if you click on the drop down with 'all versions' it will get you the ones in your market (don't know where in the world you are :) ) and on the left of the page you can click 'differences' to get the differences between the devices to 'stand out' more.

Personally, I like Samsung devices. They are usually very durable and long lasting, but they do their drawbacks. Like most brands. Good Luck!

Nov 8, 2019

Hey!

The Huawei P20 pro has many amazing features such as being able to zoom in 5x but still have good quality resolution; it also has great battery life which is very important for when you haven't got time to charge your phone.

Another benefit for Huawei P20 pro is the price because it is cheaper than the Samsung S10e and has many other qualities to it such as the storage space and having a fast processor , reaching speeds of 2.4GHz.

The Samsung S10e provides you with a perfect screen to protect it from cracking by implementing a Corning Gorilla Glass. A bright vibrant , high resolution screen is applied aswell , making the phone look more modern and clear.

Additionally , three cameras has been inserted into this phone , therefore, a more advanced photo will be produced making a normal photo look more photogenic and professional.

Both of these phones are amazing but ideally you should do more research to compare both phones and see which one is suitable for you.

Solution