Samsung Ships 10,000,000 Galaxy S2 Handsets

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The phone is amazing but the software needs some polishing, the audio is too low.

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
Apple will soon sue for Samsung for patent infringement concerning the use of the words "has been continued Sales Success". Apple feels these words infringe on it's press releases. Samsung will soon start releasing it's press announcement in heiroglyph's to avoid said infringement.

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
Toms, I have a patent on a method of displaying cell phone differences on a website by placing them from left to right, facing the camera. Remove this picture or I will send my lawyers after you!

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
[citation][nom]beayn[/nom]Toms, I have a patent on a method of displaying cell phone differences on a website by placing them from left to right, facing the camera. Remove this picture or I will send my lawyers after you![/citation]
And I have one on a method of displaying cell phone differentes on a website by placing the Right to left, which your patent lawyers have failed to change in my cease and desist letter I sent them a month ago.

archange

Distinguished
May 7, 2007
I moved from the Nexus S, to the S2G as my current phone.
I can vouch for its prowess; although if I were in the market for a new phone today, I would definitely look for higher resolution screens.

tramit

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
I hope the Nexus Prime has the 1280x720 res like their SGSII HD they released in Korea. Was going to plop down and get the SGSII but there are so many other phone just on the horizon. Larger battery is a plus, my Nexus S doesn't cut it for me.

thething

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2010
Samsung has no commitment to the mobile market but commitment to profit, for example if you have owned a mobile phone NOT from the galaxy family you will notice the scarce support, like the I8000 Omnia II phone which was a very expensive phone but with 1% of the support a galaxy phone gets.

Samsung wants profits, thats why they exist.

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
And they say China is Over Populated?
This must be the craziest flooding of a product that I have seen, what a sheer waste.
My suggestion don't buy a single one for the next 2 Months and see how the drop the prices to a quarter of what they are.
Big mistake.......

Au_equus

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2011
[citation][nom]thething[/nom]Samsung has no commitment to the mobile market but commitment to profit, for example if you have owned a mobile phone NOT from the galaxy family you will notice the scarce support, like the I8000 Omnia II phone which was a very expensive phone but with 1% of the support a galaxy phone gets.Samsung wants profits, thats why they exist.[/citation]
....and which electronics/tech company doesn't exist for profit?

neon871

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2011
They are made & shipped from China with (free of charge) led based paint, so all users will get ear herpes and their ears will fall off. Then they will be forced to use tablet products. Apple will file a lawsuit on Samsung claiming it was their idea first.

Status
Not open for further replies.