Samsung Shows Tablet with Slide-Out Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
Price? It will be cool to to have Windows 7 but it must boot fast and be affordable. I have a destop, notebook and netbook. For me tablets should be cheap and boot fast.
The inclusion of the keboard is a nice touch, but would add to the overall thickness of the device. At 10" if it is not a full tactile keybaord you masy as well use the touchscreen.

hiruu

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2007
It's get one, if and only if, it has the following...USB port, Wireless, 3G option, Flash Option, and prices competitive to the IPAD, because the galaxy is priced WAY too high!

ricardok

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
If it handles OnLive than I'm in.. BUT!! It has to come with HDMI out and sport a full USB so I can plugin my wireless keyboard/mouse. :) If it's around $600 and can do HD Videos than, please, santa, get me one!

abhijeet1982

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
typical samsung, now the galaxy tab owners will swet as they may or may not get updates for gingerbread or honeycomb, i like apple atleast for this thinking they dont leave the older product and provide updates(whether it is slow or not ) but they support atleast.

vectorm12

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
Now there's a tablet I feel I could at least be slightly productive with. Although I still doubt I'd choose to use any tablet over my laptop/desktop for anything other than light browsing...

Status
Not open for further replies.