Solved! Samsung Smart TV keeps rebooting after showing bettery empty image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2020
I have a 65 inch Samsung smart tv model UN65H6300. It had been working correctly up to this point. But suddenly I started to see the attached image on my tv appearing to indicate that a battery was empty and then it shuts down and tries to restart again. I had connected to my wifi for the first time the same day and it connected ok. But a little bit later it started acting the way I just described.
I did try unplugging the tv and restarting it, but there was no change. I also did try to start the tv in service mode in order to try to factory reset it. It does show the menu, but I can't control the service menu and it just restarts after a few seconds. And I also did try opening it up recently to disconnect the wifi module, but it still is acting the same way.
I would like to know what this image is really indicating in the tv and if anyone has seen this before.

Jb44A.jpg

Dec 15, 2020
Does this energy gauge being at zero the major indicator as to why it won't start properly? I reached out to Samsung support and they indicated that it could be a bad fuse that is causing this. Is this a possibility or would this empty gauge indicate something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.