Samsung Tab "E"

Andrei Angelique

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016
My daughter's tablet has a drained battery. It will turn on whenever I try to hard press the power button and it shows 0% battery. I'll plug it to a charger but it won't charge. I tried charging my Samsung S7 Edge to that the same charger but it works completely fine. What should I do? Thanks.

Solution
It sounds like you need a new battery. If it is still under warranty, then I woulds suggest contacting the manufacturer about it, as you don't want to do anything that would void the warranty.

If it isn't under warranty any longer, then you are free to try and replace it yourself (just be careful in doing so) or take it somewhere to have them do it for you.
It sounds like you need a new battery. If it is still under warranty, then I woulds suggest contacting the manufacturer about it, as you don't want to do anything that would void the warranty.

If it isn't under warranty any longer, then you are free to try and replace it yourself (just be careful in doing so) or take it somewhere to have them do it for you.

Solution