Samsung tablet e 9.6 micro sd transfer games

tracy_09

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
I've just brought galaxy tab e 9.6 for son so he loves games....storage full so got micro sd card how do I transfer games to it ....lots of them

Tap the Apps square and go to Settings then About Device to find out which version of Android it's running. All the sales ads I can find just say Android and that's not enough information. It's the numbers following Android we need.

Once you have that, post back or read the Sticky posts on this subject at the head of the title page of this sub-Forum.

tracy_09

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016

tracy_09

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
Is it 4.4.4 ..... it's only 8gb and I put a 32gb sd card in ....I'm a bit ov a dumbo when it comes to technical suff so any help would be appreciated....thank you x

Oh dear, Android KitKat - that's bad news. They've made it harder to achieve in KitKat but it can be done with difficulty. The downside is that if it doesn't work it could turn the device into a brick and invalidate any warranty you have. If that isn't bad enough, many apps simply can't transfer and work properly afterwards. If they're auto-start when you power up the phone, that facility goes out the windows.

Some apps insist in keeping a foot in the internal memory so that detracts from the intention of saving some.. If you remove the card, you could lose widgets and shortcuts which were on there and they'd have to be reconstituted manually even after the card is put back in.

The first stage would have to be rooting the device and that alone probably goes against the terms of any contract to may have with the vendors or your service provider.

Sorry - in those circumstances I can't really help because I don't want to cause damage to your device.

Thenka for the Best Answer Solution but I'm removing that because I don't feel I've bene very helpful.

tracy_09

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
Thanks for replying very sad news thought I would be able to transfer games to sd to save space ..... as 1 games takes up all 8gb :( so I'm f###ked opps sorry ....thank you x