Samsung TV LE32C530 - Poor/bad sound

RKMONTY

Estimable
Apr 27, 2015
Hello

Can anyone help...I have a Samsung LE 32c53 TV where the sound is very bad due to defective speaker. I was going to go wireless or plug in a small speaker into the headphone socket but it has no headphone socket

The only 'out' sockets it has is a 1) Red and Blue sockets showing AUDIO OUT and 2) An optical digital audio out socket

Can I attach a new set of speakers to any of these sockets so as to get sound....I only want to use normal speaker , no sound bars etc

Any help woul;d be good.......this maybe an easy question for the 'techies' !! Thanks

If your TV has analog left right audio outputs (usually red and white) then you can connect any self powered speakers. Check to see if these are variable audio outputs (the audio menu or manual should tell you) because if they are fixed you will need to adjust the volume from the speakers not the TV.
If you have passive speakers you would need and amplifier of some kind to power them. This could be any stereo receiver, integrated amplifier, or basic power amplifier.
By the way if you can get to the defective speaker you could either replace it or connect the wiring from it to an external speaker which would be powered from the TV.

TRENDING THREADS