SamsungTabS2 volume button bent .unable to disable safe mode

cm1947

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017
I have samsung tab s2 . The volume button is bent due to fall and is stuck. Due to this the tab entered into safe mode when it was restarted. Since the button is depressed it continues to be in safe mode.please let me know how to get rid of safe mode without the volume button

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Android Tablets 1
2 Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 3
T Android Tablets 3
L Android Tablets 2
C Android Tablets 1
V Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 2
K Android Tablets 2
B Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 3
K Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
How do I do a reset on it it does not have a volume up or down
My rca tablet is not working when I hold the power button and the volume down it doesn't take me anywhere
Solved! Power and volume button stuck on
Solved! I accidentally pressed volume up and power on my new Samsung Tab.
Solved! I have a Samsung tab 4 bought new battery and new charging port and tried all the holding down power and/or volume and nothing
Solved! Just got an rca 7"tablet today. The sound only works with headphones. I've checked mute, volume, settings
Solved! I've been trying to reset my mecer table with all the power button and volume key but I can't find the recovery mode. When I p
Solved! My volume stopped this is second tablet that this happened to both voyager
When I press the volume up or down on side of my Lenovo tablet a menu comes on
Solved! My rca Android tablet is frozen on the home screen I tried the volume key and power key it just flash and go back to home scre
Unlock pendo no volume buttons
I have a rca tablet model w101sa23t1 with no volume button and it wont turn back on... Please help me!
My tablet wont turn on even after holding volume and power button on for 30 or more sec.
My Samsung galaxy note will not turn on I have tried holding the power button and the volume up down button it will flash on
How càn i switch on Samsung galaxy a10.1 I càn hear sounds of volume up down etc but screen is Fully black what could i do
I hold the power button down and volume button Sametime I select the normal reboot in does nothing but good back to th
Control volume and track forward/back from an app (not the buttons)
When I press the power button and the volume up button I get the boot manager I don't see anything about wipe data factory res
Volume down button fried help
My Lenovo tab can't raise up it's volume

ASK THE COMMUNITY