San Francisco Police Say No Records of Missing iPhone

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
[citation][nom]leper84[/nom]Uhhh yeah... we were a nation built from third world 'refuse'... derp derp.'[/citation]

Go look up the word "nation" in the dictionary and see what the definition is.

BTW the "immigration act of 1965" put the last nail in the coffin of the nation being built.

This "country" is quickly becoming a poor third world backwater, just like that of where most of these post 1965 immigrants came from.

"derp derp", yeah, the end is near, that is NOT english.

leper84

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
[citation][nom]legacy7955[/nom]Go look up the word "nation" in the dictionary and see what the definition is.BTW the "immigration act of 1965" put the last nail in the coffin of the nation being built. This "country" is quickly becoming a poor third world backwater, just like that of where most of these post 1965 immigrants came from. "derp derp", yeah, the end is near, that is NOT english.[/citation]

So you're saying the country is ruined because we decided to let some 'brown' people in? Sorry, but we're a nation of immigrants. Thats where we came from, part of what made us great and honestly the only problem with it now is assimilation- thanks to the attitude of racist douchecanoe's like you. I don't even want to know what your ate up kkk definition of nation is either.

The sad part is you make those of us who don't like illegal immigration and do want secure borders look bad. Your slack-jawed, oxygen deprived rants inferring you are more human solely based upon where you were born and the color of your skin only serve as ammunition for the opposition. So why don't you be a good little derp, put your pointy white hat on and go sit in the corner. No wonder y'all wear those things.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
[citation][nom]leper84[/nom]So you're saying the country is ruined because we decided to let some 'brown' people in?[/citation]

This isn't about skin color, and you know it. It is about allowing hordes of alien cultures and value systems into my nation. That would be hundreds of millions not just "some".

All the indicators are showing that the US in on the downward side of progress. Just check out the UN and US gov't stats. The decline can't be hidden anymore.
[citation]

Sorry, but we're a nation of immigrants. [/citation]

For many years, until 1965, we were a "nation" of mainly immigrants from the homelands of Western Europe and the UK. Not from alien lands with NO commonalities with "our" culture and value systems. I would agree that that did make the nation strong and prosperous. These recent immigrants add little or nothing positive not only that they are a huge drain on the nation at large causing it to fall further into the morass of poverty and decay, just like those places these recent people came from. That is the truth.
[citation]

Thats where we came from, part of what made us great and honestly the only problem with it now is assimilation- thanks to the attitude of racist douchecanoe's like you.

I don't even want to know what your ate up kkk definition of nation is either.The sad part is you make those of us who don't like illegal immigration and do want secure borders look bad. Your slack-jawed, oxygen deprived rants inferring you are more human solely based upon where you were born and the color of your skin only serve as ammunition for the opposition. So why don't you be a good little derp, put your pointy white hat on and go sit in the corner. No wonder y'all wear those things.[/citation]

I don't need to respond to what is posted above however, only to say that the last refuge of scoundrels is personal attacks. You made my case completely. Thanks.

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
thats how you know law enforcement is not out to protect middle class and lower class people. A friend of mine had his iphone stolen and reported it, the police never followed up or made any attempt to even track it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.