Solved! Sanyo Tv audio output

Feb 9, 2021
🆒

Hi, I am trying to connect my tv to a sound bar using a bluetooth transmitter. The tv has a digital audio output and I have connected this to the transmitter which syncs to the sound bar. However I am having trouble switching the tvs sound to this output. There is no option in the sound section of the tv menu and when I hit audio on the remote it says unavailable. The tv model is dp55033 thanks for your help.

Solution
To swap to that digital audio out you need to select that as the audio output instead of the TV speakers, that has to be through the TV options.
One thing odd here, the soundbar should be located by the TV screen for proper sound, why not use a direct cable? You may need an adapter there unless your soundbar has a digital input that matches the TV output type...
To swap to that digital audio out you need to select that as the audio output instead of the TV speakers, that has to be through the TV options.
One thing odd here, the soundbar should be located by the TV screen for proper sound, why not use a direct cable? You may need an adapter there unless your soundbar has a digital input that matches the TV output type https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Coax...t=&hvlocphy=9001809&hvtargid=pla-828369184972

Solution
Feb 9, 2021
The tv is hanging on the wall, the hdmi cable to the cable box is running behind the wall. Cable box and sound bar are on a console below. I will use the converter and direct wire if I can’t figure out my problem, however I was trying to kill two birds with one stone with the transmitter, as I am also interested in connecting to Bluetooth headphones. As for the tv, I figured I needed to select the audio out as the output on the tv, but I can’t find this as an option anywhere in the tv menu. I know it has to be possible(and should be easy to find) otherwise it wouldn’t have the output port. I can post pictures of the menu options when I get home

The tv is hanging on the wall, the hdmi cable to the cable box is running behind the wall. Cable box and sound bar are on a console below. I will use the converter and direct wire if I can’t figure out my problem, however I was trying to kill two birds with one stone with the transmitter, as I am also interested in connecting to Bluetooth headphones. As for the tv, I figured I needed to select the audio out as the output on the tv, but I can’t find this as an option anywhere in the tv menu. I know it has to be possible(and should be easy to find) otherwise it wouldn’t have the output port. I can post pictures of the menu options when I get home

There should be a manual, online if you don't have the original that came with it. It could be the TV swapped to the audio out when it detects a connection, and the bluetooth adapter is not something it sees as a proper signal. That's another reason to try a wired connection to the speaker.