Satellite C50D-B-120 HDD replacement

KemotxPompa

Commendable
Feb 12, 2016
Hi I need change my HDD on Satellite C50D-B-120 but I don't know how to do it. Can anyone tell me how to replacement HDD on this Laptop? I need change this HDD because this disc have 16000 bad sectors.. So.. I can't install any operating system. I need quick help. Thanks

Solution
Hi there KemotxPompa,

Well, there are many extensive videos and tutorials on the internet on how to get the drive out of a laptop and replace it. Just google the brand, model of the laptop and something like "HDD replacement".

As this is a laptop, you will need a 2.5'' drive.

Do you have a Win CD? Once you replace the drive, you will need to reinstall OS. If you don't have a CD, it may be a good idea to contact the manufacturer on that.

Cheers,
D_Know_WD :)

D_Know_WD

Estimable
Hi there KemotxPompa,

Well, there are many extensive videos and tutorials on the internet on how to get the drive out of a laptop and replace it. Just google the brand, model of the laptop and something like "HDD replacement".

As this is a laptop, you will need a 2.5'' drive.

Do you have a Win CD? Once you replace the drive, you will need to reinstall OS. If you don't have a CD, it may be a good idea to contact the manufacturer on that.

Cheers,
D_Know_WD :)

Solution