Say Hello to Apple's new iPods

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Using an external headphone with the nano makes a large difference. I use a Ray Samuels Hornet with a set of Grados and you can easily tell the difference between a Apple lossless and 256K AAC or 128K AAC files.

G

I really like that ipod touch it's so cool I would certainly consider getting one if I had the money!!! $$$

G

Well , I bought the iPod Touch about 6 weeks ago and I love it !

1: Works flawlessly with my Linksys G router
2: Its "on Hand" when I need a map, etc when watching documentaries
3: Gmail and a Wi-Fi restaurant enable brief travel notes back home without having to use our "Canada" phone at around $2 a minute in the America.
4: Its fun.
5: Typing in - the Google box -- is a bit tough. Otherwise a spell check helps speed text through memo boxes
6: Sennheiser PX-200's (non returnable gift) sound is quite good + with EQ set at R&B (fixes SPL 200hz -2000hz slump)
7: Excellent photo shows
8: Opens the world of Podcasts = Jean Shepherd, Agata Christie mysteries, photography.
9: 8 Gig has enough on-the-go room for "days" of listening.
10: Size is perfect ... I am not sure why the "metal" is not Kevlar, etc to further reduce weight

I could go on. Suffice now to say that this device is just a wonder to use and behold. Another reminder that " we in the West" are so very, very, privledged.

Status
Not open for further replies.