Screaming Teenage Girls are Faster Than a Segway

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

therabiddeer

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
Can anybody explain to me why this kid gets so much attention? Is he good at what he does? No. Is he particularly cute/attractive? I dont think so (then again I am a guy). It makes no sense T_T

fyasko

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
"in the year two thousand...in the year two thousand!!!"- "Justin Bieber" will replace the word "douche" in the english language... "in the year two thousand...in the year two thousand!!!"

requiemsallure

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
[citation][nom]cloudberry[/nom]Justin Bieber has alerted the horde.[/citation]

nah, the swarm where's kerrigan? trying to kill him probably.

ravensharpless

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2010
[citation][nom]cloudberry[/nom]Justin Bieber has alerted the horde.[/citation]You could swear that there was a spawn point around the corner or something. It could be a multiplayer mod that your the zombies(he he)

[(Zombie horde detected)]
:Achevment unlocked!(Killing Justin Bieber 1,695,333 times!)
n00balator: lol
miky53: lets play again XD!!!
ravensharpless: Slaughter time lol

makrish

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]Hupiscratch[/nom]This was just a bad vehicle choosing. The apropriated ride to run from these girls is a Hummer.[/citation]

It would be appropriate if there was a pipe bomb in the Hummer. That way, Justin Bieber goes too.

7amood

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2005
one day I heard about justen biber, i did some search...
found stuff made me lose my pride as a human being.
i wish that day come back so i can unlearn what i have learned.

adikos

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
i liked the fact that a couple girls themselves in a frantic frenzy either fell down or got knocked down, but they got right back up and kept screaming and chasing.

what is wrong with our youth.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Why did you post a picture of one of the girls giving a peace sign whilst wearing her grandma's purple cardigan? I wanted to see Justin Beiber dammit!

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
This just in...

...a semi-famous celebrity is getting a sex change operation and renaming himself "Justine Beaver". Apparently by having female parts and changing his last name he has finally come to terms with what anyone with any sense already thought he was.

G

those 12-13 yo girls quite remember me of a dog chasing car wheels.... A irresistible urge to chase him, though very little idea of what to do if they actually do catch him...

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]JonnyDough[/nom]This just in......a semi-famous celebrity is getting a sex change operation and renaming himself "Justine Beaver". Apparently by having female parts and changing his last name he has finally come to terms with what anyone with any sense already thought he was.[/citation]
I would actually suggest she goes this path and she can stay in the spotlight a few years longer. The male version will just grow up and stuck in a dead end job soon.

warmon6

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]squallypie[/nom]FROM WHERE did those zombie girls show up all of a sudden??? omg, i think its also close to a police station!*Sergeant* Fire @ those zombies![/citation]

+1

Now were was that turbo drive on that segway? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.