SD card apps won't work

himathadithya

Prominent
Jan 24, 2018
I moved my some huge apps to SD card a few weeks ago. I restarted my device last week. From that day my SD card apps won't work. But the pictures, videos are already in SD card. Please help me.

Solution
Well a restart shouldn't alter that, however if you did a reset that would. Also, most apps can't work from the SD card unless they have been set up to not need internal storage or the card has been changed to function as internal storage.

Would need a bit more info to help here.
Well a restart shouldn't alter that, however if you did a reset that would. Also, most apps can't work from the SD card unless they have been set up to not need internal storage or the card has been changed to function as internal storage.

Would need a bit more info to help here.

Solution
Sep 12, 2018

I have my SD card as internal memory but after turning on the phone all the apps there disappeared and I can't download them again.

Sep 29, 2018

I am having the same issue.

Dec 13, 2018

Dec 13, 2018
I had the same issue and found the resolution that works for Samsung S8. All I did was reapply the theme and everything went back to normal. I have to reapply every time my phone restarts, but everything rests just fine! I hope this helps!