SD card is not appearing

Aug 8, 2018
I have inserted SD card on my itel wish A41 but there is nothing appeared about SD card even I restart my phone several time please help me

Try the card in another device. If it works in that, then there may be a problem with the slot on your device and you should have it looked at. However, if the card doesn't work in any other device either, then the card is bad.

Try the card in another device. If it works in that, then there may be a problem with the slot on your device and you should have it looked at. However, if the card doesn't work in any other device either, then the card is bad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 9
P Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 1
U Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Solved! White lines appearing on black screen, screen not turning on properly or low quality screen.
I can't restore my deleted videos from google photos app. The videos only appear on the app and can not be restored to gallery
Solved! Sd card files don't appear in gallery
i just insert my used sim card then when i open my phone it appear to have a privacy protection password. how can i open my p
hi i forgot the pattern lock of my mobile then i sent it to a shop and now when i open it there appears encryption unsuccessfu
i already try to reset my phone but the logo only appear .is this takes for long time??
Kyocera KC-01 Boot options screen not appear
Option not appeared
Solved! My phone asus zenfone 2 laser black screen after logo appearing
How to remove a chrome native tab that is appearing on the home screen and the notification bar of a Samsung mobile phone
When I removed my old sim and kept a new sim .New sim contacts doesn't appear
My internal storage appears to be almost used up but the math says there's not that much there
My apps don't appear
I have s6 edge.celular data not working access point name everything settled 4g sign appearing but net browzing not working p
Android logo not appearing with said process
when I try to open my photo gallery, this message appears: "unable to open app. There is not enough storage space to open Gall
I have sj7 .now when having both sim cards inserted.i try to call .it appears on screen (unfortunately your phone has stopped)
keyboard button not appearing
Green Line appears on screen after display on?
Phone dropped and colors appearing

ASK THE COMMUNITY