SD Card Issues

Solution
Connect your phone to Android. Click on Phone tab, select folder you want to put on SD card, drag onto desk top, let it fully copy over to desk top. When complete click on Card tag, drag file from desk top drop onto SD card. it will copy over again. As a back up I opened up a folder in documents, named it SD transfer. Drag copied file still on desk top to SD transfer folder. Click on phone tab scroll down and delete the folder you copied to desk top. and there you go, I have transferred files, photos and just now 1500 songs from Spotify. So this should work.
Mar 13, 2018
Connect your phone to Android. Click on Phone tab, select folder you want to put on SD card, drag onto desk top, let it fully copy over to desk top. When complete click on Card tag, drag file from desk top drop onto SD card. it will copy over again. As a back up I opened up a folder in documents, named it SD transfer. Drag copied file still on desk top to SD transfer folder. Click on phone tab scroll down and delete the folder you copied to desk top. and there you go, I have transferred files, photos and just now 1500 songs from Spotify. So this should work.

Solution