SD card Vodaphone 5 ultra slim

Apr 30, 2018
I transferred data to my SD card and then accidently removed it and now when I put it in the phone doesn't work and I can't see anything that I put on it . ...what have I done now?????

Solution
Was the card set to be "Internal" storage so that you could run apps on it or left as "External" storage? If it was made "Internal" before you removed it, and you made any changes to the phone while it was out, that could cause the phone to no longer register the information.

Now if the SD card was not set to "Internal" storage and left as normal "External" storage, just removing the card should not remove anything or make it inaccessible. If that is the case, I would try restarting (turning off and back on) the phone and see if it will then register the card and its data.
Was the card set to be "Internal" storage so that you could run apps on it or left as "External" storage? If it was made "Internal" before you removed it, and you made any changes to the phone while it was out, that could cause the phone to no longer register the information.

Now if the SD card was not set to "Internal" storage and left as normal "External" storage, just removing the card should not remove anything or make it inaccessible. If that is the case, I would try restarting (turning off and back on) the phone and see if it will then register the card and its data.

Solution