Searching for a new Laptop.

Ataraxi

Commendable
Nov 26, 2016
So, I've had my chromebook for about 4 years now- and it doesn't really support what I need such as drawing tablets, games, and other stuff. I am searching for a laptop that can support things live Java programs, Flash programs, can run downloaded stuff from the internet such as firealpaca, minecraft, steam, and can support drawing programs and drawing tablets.
I'm also looking for a more light-weight laptop and of a sort of low-price.

Can anyone help me?

Ataraxi

Commendable
Nov 26, 2016

true, I was just using it as an example.

Maybe under 1,000$

majinlegacy

Estimable
Mar 17, 2015
I say give this one a shot, there are so many laptops I can go over for the price you set, and there are so many sales right now that drop the laptops into that range. but this one has a good gpu that will do most, good amount of ram and lots of storage and good design. the sale drops its price so you can get 2 years protection for still under 1000.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834234449&nm_mc=KNC-MSNSearch-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-MSNSearch-PC-_-pla-_-Gaming+Laptops-_-ASUS-_-34234449&gclid=CJnQ4qyrydACFUahfgodKeAGAA&gclsrc=ds

Ataraxi

Commendable
Nov 26, 2016

does it support drawing tablets and flash programs?

just curious

sorry to bother you, and thank you very much for the link

Ataraxi

Commendable
Nov 26, 2016

actually- there does seem to be a problem. my budget was lower than expected...is there anything under 400$?

again, I'm so sorry to bother ya!

majinlegacy

Estimable
Mar 17, 2015

too be honest at that price I would just wait a tiny bit longer, there are really good chromebooks and such but if you want the features ya want and something that's gonna last more than a year wait a tiny bit, if not build a desktop you always get more power for lower price. they are there if its needed now though